Lovebird Lane Events is unique in that we specialize in wedding coordination only. We love to sort out all of the logistical details and make sure that everything is just as you envisioned. The terms "Day of"/ "Month of" coordination apply to the package we offer. We start working closely with you about two months out from wedding day. However, most of our brides are in communication with us bouncing ideas from the get go. We do not restrict any communication, we actually prefer to be kept in the loop along the way!
"Month of" Package Includes
- Unlimited consultations by email, text message, and phone calls
- Provide vendor referrals as needed
- Review all signed contracts or contracts you are looking to sign
- Tour your selected venue to see the space and plan for wedding day logistics
- 60-day planning meeting
- Discuss vendor contracts and responsibilities
- Create Floorplan
- Build Wedding Day Timeline
- Processional and Recessional Lineup
- Make a “to-do” list of things that need final preparation
- Begin contacting all vendors
- Confirm arrival and departure times
- Make sure all plans are in line with most recent decisions
- Send copies of the final timeline via email to all wedding vendors
- Rehearsal Attendance & Coordination by a Lovebird Lane team member
Wedding Day Preparation & Coordination
- One Bridal Assistant
- Greet your vendors at venue for deliveries and set up
- Setup of all décor items at ceremony and reception provided by client (cake knife, toasting flutes, favors, escort cards, table numbers, etc)*
- Confirm possession of rings prior to ceremony
- Provide bridal emergency kit
- Partner with photographer and dj/ band to coordinate details of ceremony and reception per the timeline
- Pin flowers and distribute bouquets for family and bridal party
- Assist in bustling Bride’s dress and removing veil before or during the reception
- Cue bridal party and parents for key moments throughout the reception
- Distribute toss items to guests for the bride and groom exit
- Supervise reception cleanup
- Pack and load gifts, food, and any other items that need to be taken home that evening
- Distribute gratuities to vendors
- Handle any emergencies that arise during setup or execution of wedding
*Some setup may require additional staffing or hours
BOOKING & PAYMENT
At Lovebird Lane Events we take pride in our work and our relationships we build with couples. To secure your date, we must first meet in person to talk all things wedding (and life in general) to get to know each other and make sure we are good fit! From there, if we are "the one" for you, a signed contract and payment must be submitted. Contracts are given on a first request, first served basis. Contracts without a payment are not considered executed.
Lovebird Lane Events charges a flat rate consulting fee. The fee is divided into four payments over the time of your contract. The first payment is due with your signed contract. Second, third, and final payments are due at the 90, 60, and 30 day mark, respectively.
We accept cash, check, or cashier's checks for payments. At this time, we do not accept credit cards or online transfer apps such as PayPal or Venmo.
Weddings booked on holiday weekends (Thursday through Monday) are subject to a holiday fee. Valentine’s Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, Father’s Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Halloween, and Thanksgiving all qualify as a holiday weekend. We do not accept Christmas or New Year's Eve events.
*Booking policy updated 02/18
Often, myself and the assistant can handle all of the setup and management of vendors on our own. However, there are some weddings that would be better served having two assistants. Multiple locations, room flips, and DIY weddings are examples that might need a second assistant. We have a handful of weddings a year that qualify for a second assistant. Please discuss this with us further to see if a second assistant would be needed.
The end of night load out can be daunting to family and bridal party. We are happy to take on the task of packing up and loading all of your personal items from wedding day then delivering to a location of your choice within 48 hours. A pre-arranged day, time, and location will be determined for us to deliver your wedding décor and misc. items from the wedding.
SETUP/ BREAKDOWN/ CLEAN UP
Weddings that require the couple to setup their own tables and chairs; or do not provide staffing for a room flip, would be subject to an additional fee to complete the setup and/or breakdown. We typically need one to two helpers to do this. The fee for setup/ breakdown staff is set at an hourly rate, for a minimum of 4 hours.